onsdag 9 mars 2011

Cerutti Baleri


Italienska möbelproducenten Cerutti Baleri är ganska okänd i Sverige men har fantastiska formgivare som Ilse Crawford, Arik Levy och Maison Martin Margiela i sitt stall. De här möblerna känns högaktuella med sina tofsar och flätningar fast de har funnits i produktion sedan 2006.
Italian furnitureproducer Cerutti Baleri is relatively unknown in Sweden but work with great designers like Ilse Crawford, Arik Levy, and Maison Martin Margiela. These furnitures seems highly relevant with their threads and braidings, but has been in production since 2006.

2 kommentarer:

Tereza Anton sa...

Hello there! I just found your pretty and cool blog.
This is my blog http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
Please take a look if you want and if you like it please follow and I will follow you back.
Just let me know; I hope you don't think that I'm rude :)
Thank you so much,
Tereza

Lotta Agaton sa...

Thank you, I am glad you lika my blog! I will check yours!
Lxx